Dušan Barać was born in 1983 in Belgrade. He finished primary and secondary school in Sremska Mitrovica. He graduated at Faculty of Organizational Sciences, University Of Belgrade, Information systems study program, in 2007. He enrolled PhD studies in e-business at Faculty of Organizational Sciences, University Of Belgrade in 2007. He defended his PhD thesis entitled “Developing model and services portal for an adaptive e-learning” in 2011 on Faculty of Organizational Sciences, University Of Belgrade. He is employed at the Faculty of Organizational Sciences, University Of Belgrade in the position of associate professor in the field of electronic business. During the evaluation of the students, his work was evaluated with highest marks.
He is a father of two young girls.
Dušan Barać is a professor at the undergraduate, graduate, postgraduate and doctoral studies and he is holding classes in several courses:
2. Internet technologies
3. Simulation and simulation languages
4. Internet marketing
5. Internet intelligent devices
6. Mobile business
7. Internet banking
8. Electronic Banking
9. Selected chapters from e-business
Supervision of PhD and MsC degrees
Prof. dr Dušan Barać has mentored two PhD thesis (Vanjica Ratković-Živanović). He supervises three ongoing doctoral theses. He was a mentor to numerous master and graduate papers.
His scientific interests include:
- Web and mobile development
- IT project management
- E-commerce solutions
- IT ecosystems
Prof. dr Dušan Barać has published 10+ papers in international journals in the SCI and SCIE list.
He is a member of IEEE Computer Society.
He was a member of the organizational board of Symorg 2016 conference.
He participated in the implementation of several projects of the Faculty of Organizational Sciences, University Of Belgrade:
- The “Introduction of GPS system in taxi service City Hall”, city of Belgrade, Department of Economics, 2007a.
- The “Distance education for the development and implementation of Internet Business Plan”, in the framework of allocation of funds for the promotion of employment in the city of Belgrade, City of Belgrade, Department of Economics, 2007a.
- The “application of computer technology in experimental solid state physics,” the developer: Faculty of Organizational Sciences, University Of Belgrade, Client: Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development, City of Belgrade, 2011-2014.
During undergraduate studies, he received several scholarships and awards as a student with a highest average mark. He was awarded by the Faculty of Organizational Sciences, University Of Belgrade as one of the top students in the class. During the first year of doctoral study he received a grant from the Ministry of Science for young scientists – PhD students.